Teriyaki Salmon Stir Fry On My Cuisine Art XL 360 Griddle
Salmon is the most popular fish on this planet and it has a lot to do with the healthy benefits from consuming it. From the low calorie count and mega protein (40 grams) it has been the popular choice for a health conscience lifestyle. Also there is a variety of ways to prepare it, which led to this recipe on my griddle top. It's simple, you get the griddle top to temp and add the stir fry and make your teriyaki sauce then sear your salmon. This totals 15-20 mins of your time. I'm happy to share my recipe with you so you can add some excitement to a healthy meal.
Let's dive into the ingredients, these can be found at your local grocery story, that consist of a few common household items.
- 1 Whole salmon cut into 6 filets
- 3-4 tablespoons of roasted garlic, rosemary & thyme seasoning. About 1-1 1/2 tablespoons each, dry powder.
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 cups rice
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped and seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped and seeded
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 inch ginger, diced
- 3-4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1) Prep all ingredients mentioned above
2) Get your griddle to a medium temp on far right side (450-500) and set up left side at a medium temp (450).
3) On your left (450 temp) you are going to add 1. tablespoon olive oil and spread across surface. Once covered, add minced garlic and ginger and cook till slightly browned.
4) Once browned add the stir fry ingredients mentioned above (have all ingredients mixed together in a bowl). Now cook for 3-5 mins and make sure you tend to the stir fry and stir and flip for even cooking (make sure you add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce before you stir). After the first 3 mins go by add cast iron to griddle to heat up. Now add olive oil on the right side of griddle (salmon station).
5) After 3 additional mins drop the temp for stir fry to keep it warm and start to add ingredients for your teriyaki sauce. Make sure the sauce pan is heated before adding ingredients.
6) Once all ingredients are in the sauce pan stir and tend to it. Now add the salmon, skin side down. Sear for 3 mins and check to make sure the skin is crisp. During this time check the sauce and make sure to stir. Now flip the salmon and sear the opposite side for an additional 3 min. Check to make sure it has a nice sear and internal temp is 145 degrees.
7) Pull your sauce and let it cool for a few mins and now begin to plate your meal.
8) Add stir fry to plate and top with salmon. Add teriyaki sauce to your preference. On the salmon and stir fry for additional flavor.