STEAK & CHICKEN TACOS ON MY PITBOSS GRILLS KC COMBO PELLET SMOKER
Steak and Chicken tacos are when my two favorite meats collide for an epic taco night! I first cube up all of my meat and season. I let them sit for a few hours in the seasoning (in the fridge) before grilling them on my PitBoss KC Combo Griddle! The KC Combo is the perfect smoker/grill for this recipe because I need to grill some veggies for the Elote I will be making!
Before I get into the directions and ingredients I want to let you know about Pitboss Grills awesome news, which is found right here -> Pitboss is now offering FREE shipping on ALL bags of pellets 💯
- 1 Flank Steak & 4 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Pitboss’s Champion Chicken Seasoning (buy now)
- 1/4 cup Pitboss’s Beef and Brisket Seasoning (buy now)
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 grilled corns, husked
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, diced and seeded
- 1/2 red onion, smaller (1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons Mayo
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1) Cube steak and Chicken
2) Season steak and chicken cubes and place back in fridge for 2 hours.
3) Prep all of your veggies for the Elote sauce.
4) Grill corn & red onions and then remove. Remove corn from the husk.
5) Mix all ingredients together and place in fridge for 1 hour. Get out when ready to assemble.
6) Get your griddle to a nice medium temp. Around 375-400.
7) Grill your steak and chicken cubes (this should only take a few minutes (4-5).
8) Set grilled meats in separate bowls and clean your griddle top. Make sure to coat with some cooking oil and toast your tortillas. This is About 1 min per side.
9) When tortillas are done assemble your tacos.
10) Start with Elote Sauce, Chicken or Steak, Cojota Cheese, Cilantro.
11) Eat and enjoy!