Parmesan Garlic Wings Recipe
If you love Parmesan and Garlic then this recipe is for you! It’s packed with delicious flavors and it’s as simple as a few easy ingredients that you should be familiar with! With sports happening (World Series & NFL) these wings will be a huge hit for your tailgate! Let’s jump into this mouth watering recipe now!
- 2 lbs wings
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
1) Prep all ingredients and gets your wings dry with paper towel.
2) Coat wings with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well.
3) Season with 3-4 tablespoons cracked peppercorn seasoning.
4) Set grill for indirect With a hot zone (one side open direct and the other indirect. Set indirect zone for 350 temp.
5) When temp hits drop wings on indirect side and grill until an internal 160, pay attention to wings and flip as needed.
6) when your wings hit an internal temp of 140 place your sauce pan over the direct heat zone. Let it warm for 8ish mind and add Parmesan sauce ingredients. Stir occasionally and set to the indirect side when wings transfer from indirect to direct.
7) When wings hit 160-165 move to direct zone (over active coals) and char for 1-2 mins per side. You are looking for an internal of 180ish.
8) Remove wings and add sauce from sauce pan (to your preference) and toss to coat the wings.
9) Once costed to your desired preference serve and enjoy!