Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe
This Salmon recipe is absolutely one of my favorites of all time! It’s simple to prep, it’s simple to make and taste delicious to the taste buds. Let’s dive into, below you will find the cook times and ingredients.
- 1 whole salmon
- 2-3 tablespoons Roasted garlic, dry rosemary & sea salt seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Parsley, chopped
1) Set the salmon filet on some butchers paper and season with seasoning listed above.
2) Once seasoned, add 2-3 tablespoons of mayo and spread evenly across the surface covering surface area.
3) Add the honey Dijon mustard and repeat step number 2.
4) Sprinkle the tablespoon of dill on top.
5) Coat the surface area with 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
6) place on grill indirect, 250 degrees.
7) Smoke for 30-40 mins, or internal of 145
8) Enjoy the meal