Garlic and Rosemary Marinated Lamb Chops
This garlic and rosemary marinaded lamb chop recipe will turn anyone into a fan of lamb. The only challenging piece of this cook is the patience because I highly recommend to marinade for a minimum of 4 hours. Once the marinading part is complete its a matter of 10-12 mins before your family or guest are sinking their teeth into some succulent meat. I'm excited to dive into the recipe below.
- 6-8 Lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons roasted garlic, rosemary & sea salt seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped rosemary, fresh
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme, fresh
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1) Prep all ingredients for the marinade.
2) Season your lamb chops and then place in a one gallon zip lock bag
3) Create marinade and pour into the one gallon zip lock bag and toss lamb chops so they are covered with marinade.
4) Place in the fridge for 4 hours.
5) At the 4th hour place lamb chops in room temp conditions and being to get your grill to cooking temp of 500 degrees.
6) As your charcoal is hot and lit place a nice flat cast-iron skillet directly over the coals and wait till the cooking surface is 500ish degrees.
7) Once the surface is ready place lamb chops directly on surface for 2 mins and then flip for 2 additional mins. Check temp with meat probe and make sure you are at 125 for medium rare. Or grill to your preference.
8) When your desired temp if reached pull them for a rest of 6-8 mins and then plate with your sides. I went with grilled asparagus.