Game Day Sub Recipe
Change your game day with my signature sub! This thing is loaded from bun to bun! It’s enough to feed 4-6 people and very simple to make because all the ingredients are found in your local grocery store. Included are all my favorite meats and veggies for a sub and I’m stoked to share the recipe with you!
- 1 massive sub
- 4-6 smoked sausage links
- 1 pound of chorizo
- 1 of each green pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 whole sweet onion
- 6-8 slices white American cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of sweet pepper jam
1) Prep your veggies and mix them all in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2) Get your griddle heated and set up zones. One hit for cooking and another low for keeping your veggies warm
3) Prep your smoked sausage links by splitting down the middle and butterflying them.
4) Cook your veggies on the hot zone and then move to the low zone to keep warm.
5) Load the hot zone with sausage links and chorizo. Keep an eye on your meats so they don’t burn. Tip, use olive oil so the griddle is non-stick.
6) Prep bread roll and toast on griddle.
7) Spread sweet pepper jam on both sides.
8) Assemble your sub! Sausage links, cheese, chorizo & veggies!
9) Serve and enjoy!