Carne Asada Tacos
CARNE ASADA TACOS
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS INTENDED FOR READERS WHO ARE 21 OR OLDER. THIS SHOP HAS BEEN COMPENSATED BY INMAR INTELLIGENCE. ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE ALONE. #SocialClub #SocialClubRecipe #TopShelfSeltzer
Never struggle to find the perfect recipe for the "Big Game," these Carne Asada Tacos will have your family & friends satisfied the whole day! Now that the main dish is taken care of let's make the beverage of choice for the evening Social Club Seltzer, with their three options of Side Car, Old Fashioned & Citrus Gimlet. Everyone knows when you stuff your face with delicious tacos that the beverage you pair it with matters. These Social Club Seltzers are refreshing and perfectly balanced cocktails that will meet anyone's sparkling seltzer needs. This is the foundation of a confident hosting experience!
There is a hidden secret to this successful recipe that will surprise your guest. It's all in the marinade... I mixed the Carne Asada Marinade with a can of Social Club Seltzer Sidecar and let it marinade overnight for 12 hours! I know, right, genius! This means every bite will be filled with a delicious flavor combo of goodness.
What makes this recipe so convenient and easy is that all of my fresh ingredients are found at my local Kroger store, and you can find Social Club Seltzer at your local supermarket and many other locations!
Since my wife and I are in our mid 20's we are in on the hype of Social Club Seltzer. It's one of the better seltzers that we have experienced. This is why when we host we always treat our guests with the best, for a great upbeat time that will leave a fun memory.
Let's get into the recipe below:
- 1 can of Social Club Seltzer Side Car
- 2-3 pounds Flank Steak
- 1 Bottle Carne Asada
- 2-3 tablespoons 5 salt 5 pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 red, yellow & orange bell pepper, seeded
- 2 limes, wedged
- Hot sauce of choice
1) Marinade flank steak in Carne Asada & Social Club Seltzer Side Car for 6 hour minimum.
2) Remove from the marinade and wipe clean with a paper towel.
3) Prep all ingredients above for the cook.
4) Set your griddle top to medium heat (375-400) and grill steaks for 3-4 mins per side. Look for an internal 125-130 for perfect medium rare.
5) Remove steaks for resting, 10 mins.
6) During this time toast your tortillas, 45 secs a side.
7) Slice steaks against the grain into little cubes for assembling tacos.
8) Assemble tacos, steak, jalapeño, onions, cotija cheese, garlic, cilantro, peppers & hot sauce. Drizzle lime juice on top.
9) Enjoy the tacos with some Social Club Seltzers.
Check out this link for additional savings!