Bone In Pork Chops & Garlic Herb Potato Wedges With My Dry Rub Recipe
My household loves some pork chops cooked over hot active charcoals! The flavor that comes from it is unmatched and the dry rub makes it even better! It’s a nice and simple recipe that contains your every day seasonings when it comes to cooking.
1) Remove Pork chops from fridge and bring to room temp (30ish mins).
2) Slice Potatoes into wedges & soak in cold water for 40ish mins.
3) Drain wedges
4) Pat dry with paper towel.
5) Create your dry rub.
6) Coat wedges with olive oil and season with garlic herb seasoning.
7) Place on grill (direct temp) at 275-300 degrees.
8) Coat Pork chops with olive oil and season both sides. Let the seasoning sit for about 20 mins.
9) Check wedges and flip when needed.
10) Place Pork Chops in indirect side of grill. Thicker bone side closest to heat source. Bring to internal temp of 125-130ish.
11) Check wedges and once it has a nice char move to indirect side of grill.
12) Once pork chops hit internal temp of 125-130 remove and bring heat up by opening all vents. Check wedges and remove when done.
13) When temp raises to 500ish degrees sear each side of the pork chop for 1 min 20 secs.
14) Let rest for 6ish mine and slice and serve!
Ingredients Dry Rub:
-2 teaspoons dry mustard
-2 teaspoons sweet paprika
-2 teaspoons kosher salt
-1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
-1 teaspoon white pepper
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon cayenne